IT’S TRUE THOUGH. Tasha’s skin is super mega soft! SHE’S DOESN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT THAT SOFT! Mine skin feels like the surface of Mars like 95% of the time, and the other 5% is the base of my foot… I just guess soft skin is one of the curses of being beautiful, huh? UwU